ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
This Meeting will be the 11th Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting of the ASM.
I will be held from 25th - 27th, February 2013 in Washington, DC, USA.
More information and registration, are available on the website of the meeting:http://www.asmbiodefense.org
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012