Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
The 2013 Conference will be held From 10th to 15th February 2013 in Galvestone, USA, . It will include disease focused sessions on arboviral diseases (including dengue), filariasis, malaria, leishmaniasis, and tuberculosis.
The application deadline for this meeting was January 13, 2013.
For more information about this congress visit the official website at: http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2013&program=tropical
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012
- BioMedica 2012
- 25th ICAR - Sapporo, Japan