INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
Will be held in Listvyanka, Russia from 26 to 29 of June 2012.
The International Conference "Tick-borne encephalitis and other tick-borne infections" dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the discovery of tick-borne encephalitis virus which will be held on the 26-29th of June 2012 in Listvyanka on the Lake Baikal (60 km from Irkutsk). Scientific reports will be presented at the plenary and section sessions, poster sessions. The exhibition is planned to be organized. Working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
For more details, please find enclosed the announcement file.
|INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Announcement|
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012
- BioMedica 2012