BioCapital Europe 2012
For the second year running, the event will be held on 19 avril 2012 at the luxurious and historic hotel Sofitel Amsterdam The Grand, the former town hall situated in the heart of Amsterdam.
BioCapital Europe 2012, organised by LSP (Life Sciences Partners) and ABN AMRO, is delighted to announce its 10th consecutive event, taking place on Thursday 19 April 2012 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
BioCapital Europe is Europe’s premier life sciences investment conference, offering VCs and Institutional Investors unique and timely access to around 40 exciting biotech companies from the Benelux and Europe.
Attendance is by invitation only. In 2011, the event attracted 200 attendees (mainly CEOs, CFOs, pharma execs, VCs, and Institutional Investors). VCs and Institutional Investors are invited to attend free of charge to this event.
For further information, visit http://www.biocapitaleurope.com/BioCapitalEurope/index.html
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012
- BioMedica 2012
- 25th ICAR - Sapporo, Japan
- noro2012 - Norovirus and Other Caliciviruses on the Rise