Yann Thillier(SILVER) received an award for his poster
at the 19 th Days of Young Researchers Society of Therapeutic Chemistry in Romainville (France) on 2-3 February 2012.
Yann Thillier from the University of Montpellier, who works on the SILVER project, has received an award for his poster at the 19 th Days of Young Researchers Society of Therapeutic Chemistry in Romainville (France).
The poster is available from the result section (direct link).
- The European Training Network (ETN) ANTIVIRALS has vacancies for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students)
- Neglected chikungunya virus emerging threat to world health
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012