25th ICAR - Sapporo, Japan
ICAR is going to Asia! The 25th International Conference on Antiviral Research will be held in Sapporo, Japan, at the Hotel Royton Sapporo and co-hosted by the International Society for Antiviral Research (ISAR) and the Japanese Association for Antiviral Therapy (JAAT).
The Conference will begin on Monday, April 16, 2012 and end on Thursday, April 19, 2012 with an Interactive Workshop titled "Drug Discovery and Development 101”, the opening ICAR keynote presentation and welcoming reception and end with the closing banquet.
For further information, visit http://www.isar-icar.com/?page=25_ICAR.
- SILVER MERS-coronavirus outbreak pipeline
- Workshop on disease preparedness
- Practical Course on High Throughput Recombinant Protein Production for Protein-Protein and Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tropical Infectious Diseases From Bench to Field
- ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- 2nd Antivirals Congress
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS AND OTHER TICK-BORNE INFECTIONS"
- BioCapital Europe 2012
- BioMedica 2012
- 25th ICAR - Sapporo, Japan